Well its a New Year & so new goals & plans to make.
My goals / plans
– Blog at least fortnightly. (Blog Prompts, Things I get up to etc)
– Keep adding to my collection of Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates.
– Find & DNA test ever more family members, thus connecting with even more cousins & distant cousins.
– Add books to my library, including Pen & Sword books (as & when I so wish).
– Make several trips/visits to the British Library – my India line. (Have not yet succeeded, so this now well ‘over due’. …. Will I succeed in 2018?)
– Make contact with the Milan Achieves – my Tognoli line.
Surname Studies goals / plans
– Blog the progress I make regarding the Studies.
– Continue hunting for items & artifacts to add to my Study Name/s collection.
My personal goals / plans
– Visit my Dad more often.
– Keep in touch with my cousins more.
– Keep on top of my washing up! (It always gets a bit out of control)
That’s all for now, so till next time, stay tuned for some more Ancestry Adventures!