A few really cool things have happened since just before & since Xmas.
– A few days before Xmas, I got a letter (well a sort letter) from the Bridesmaid of my Maternal Grandparents. Which gave me a little more info on my Maternal Grandmother’s Aunts & Uncles.
– Got a nice big Bookcase, which is in my bedroom. This also let me re-arrange my living room. Have re-arranged the living room a few times since!.
– Made contact with a Paternal Cousin (Paternal Grandmother’s side)
– Started a Pharos Course on ONS, which is quite interesting.
– A Maternal Cousin (Maternal Grandmother’s side) made contact with me (though 23&Me, a DNA site)
– Got some really great family history related books over the last few months.
Some of these I really need to blog about & will do eventually.
That’s all for now, so till next time, stay tuned for some more Ancestry Adventures!