Wish list for 2017
I thought I would join in with Little Bytes of Life‘s December Genealogy Blog Party.
Lets have a look back at my 2014 Wish list
My wish list was
– Another Bookcase, my current one is more than a bit full!
– Bigger filing cabinet, the one I have at them moment is quite small
– I want to gradually fill gaps in my Family History magazines
– Is good number of books on my list, such as ‘Tracing Your …… Ancestors’ of the Pen & Sword Series
Did I manage to tick any of my wish list off? …. I would say mostly yes!
I got a couple of little bookcases for the majority of my books I had all over the floor.
I got another filing cabinet, (which is mostly all my political & activist stuff, which I had in boxes)
I have filled a few gaps in my Family History magazines, but there are still quite a few gaps.
I’ve added a good number of books to my library, including books from Pen & Sword.
So now lets have a look at my 2017 Wish List.
I wish to
– Make several trips/visits to the British Library, for my India line
– Get yet another bookcase or 2, (for my ever growing library).
– Add to my collection of Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates.
– Identify useful Record Offices & go visit if I can. (Though ALL Record Offices are useful).
– Search for Ancestor Grave Sites & go visit if I can.
– Connect with even more cousins & distant cousins.
– Find & DNA test more family members
– Really go though my tree, transcribing documents into it more. (Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates, Censuses, Military, Wills & Probate etc).
Do YOU the reader have any suggestions for me to add to my wish list?
That’s all for now, so till next time, stay tuned for some more Ancestry Adventures!