Wish list for 2017
I thought I would join in with Little Bytes of Life‘s December Genealogy Blog Party.
Lets have a look back at my 2014 Wish list
My wish list was
– Another Bookcase, my current one is more than a bit full!
– Bigger filing cabinet, the one I have at them moment is quite small
– I want to gradually fill gaps in my Family History magazines
– Is good number of books on my list, such as ‘Tracing Your …… Ancestors’ of the Pen & Sword Series
Did I manage to tick any of my wish list off? …. I would say mostly yes!
I got a couple of little bookcases for the majority of my books I had all over the floor.
I got another filing cabinet, (which is mostly all my political & activist stuff, which I had in boxes)
I have filled a few gaps in my Family History magazines, but there are still quite a few gaps.
I’ve added a good number of books to my library, including books from Pen & Sword.
So now lets have a look at my 2017 Wish List.
I wish to
– Make several trips/visits to the British Library, for my India line
– Get yet another bookcase or 2, (for my ever growing library).
– Add to my collection of Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates.
– Identify useful Record Offices & go visit if I can. (Though ALL Record Offices are useful).
– Search for Ancestor Grave Sites & go visit if I can.
– Connect with even more cousins & distant cousins.
– Find & DNA test more family members
– Really go though my tree, transcribing documents into it more. (Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates, Censuses, Military, Wills & Probate etc).
Do YOU the reader have any suggestions for me to add to my wish list?
That’s all I have for now, so till next time, stay tuned for some more Ancestry Adventures!