Things I learnt -WDYTYA 2016
Things I learnt from this years WDYTYA event
– DON’T get try getting yourself & bags off the train all in one go! (get the rollater off first then your bags!)
– DON’T mess around with your digital voice recorder (need to get one that had has a memory card!)
– Take a surname & place print out with you (Just key surnames & places)
– Book talks a lot earlier (I only booked any of the talks the month just before the event)
– Plan & structure your days (which I did for 2nd & 3rd days so they went really well)
– KEEP CHEEKING WHAT WORKSHOPS YOU HAVE ON EACH DAY! (I pretty much missed my last talk on the first day)
Did you go to the event & what did YOU learn?
That’s all for now, so till next time, stay tuned for some more Ancestry Adventures!